This is an actual secret from this week's post. Oh, how true it rings. One of the first things I learned when I began my higher education Fall of 2007 at UC Berkeley was how over-rated it all really was. It struck me that it really was not very different from high school. Aside from the freedom of lack of parentage, but I guess for me, my parental limitations were not that big of a hindrance in high school. I mean, you go to school. You finish your day at school. You go to clubs. You do homework. College is really not that big of a deal. You're not in the real world until after college. College is this brief and fleeting moment in what will hopefully be your 80+ years of life. It's a strictly temporary state of homelessness, and I don't really see what all the hoopla is about. Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Be cool, go to school
Who reads PostSecret? I love PostSecret. I love how nearly every secret could very well be your own. Sharing anonymously makes it seem as if this were your secret or your neighbor's or every person you pass on the street. It makes the world more relatable and personable and is comforting in that you're not the only one that is on the boat.
This is an actual secret from this week's post. Oh, how true it rings. One of the first things I learned when I began my higher education Fall of 2007 at UC Berkeley was how over-rated it all really was. It struck me that it really was not very different from high school. Aside from the freedom of lack of parentage, but I guess for me, my parental limitations were not that big of a hindrance in high school. I mean, you go to school. You finish your day at school. You go to clubs. You do homework. College is really not that big of a deal. You're not in the real world until after college. College is this brief and fleeting moment in what will hopefully be your 80+ years of life. It's a strictly temporary state of homelessness, and I don't really see what all the hoopla is about.
This is an actual secret from this week's post. Oh, how true it rings. One of the first things I learned when I began my higher education Fall of 2007 at UC Berkeley was how over-rated it all really was. It struck me that it really was not very different from high school. Aside from the freedom of lack of parentage, but I guess for me, my parental limitations were not that big of a hindrance in high school. I mean, you go to school. You finish your day at school. You go to clubs. You do homework. College is really not that big of a deal. You're not in the real world until after college. College is this brief and fleeting moment in what will hopefully be your 80+ years of life. It's a strictly temporary state of homelessness, and I don't really see what all the hoopla is about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment